CS/SB 1856: Artificial Reefs [RPCC]
GENERAL BILL by Environmental Preservation and Conservation ; Bennett ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Gaetz ; Lynn ; Bullard
Artificial Reefs [RPCC]; authorizes planning & development of statewide matching grant program to secure & place U.S. Maritime Administration & U.S. Navy decommissioned vessels in waters seaward of this state as artificial reefs; provides for administration of programs by FWC; provides for establishment of Florida Ships-2-Reefs Program & matching grant program by FWC; specifies percentage of state matching grant, etc. Amends 370.25; creates 370.255.
Last Action: 5/4/2007 Senate - Died in Committee on General Government Appropriations
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced, referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Commerce; Community Affairs; Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations -SJ 00121
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 03/22/07, 1:00 pm, 401-S
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00258; CS read 1st time on 03/28/07 -SJ 00266
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2)
• Remaining references corrected to Commerce; Community Affairs; General Government Appropriations -SJ 00269; Now in Commerce
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce, 04/09/07, 1:15 pm, 401-S
• Favorable by Commerce; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 00327
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 00327
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 04/18/07, 2:15 pm, 412-K --Not considered
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 04/24/07, 1:45 pm, 412-K
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00543
• Now in General Government Appropriations -SJ 00544
• Died in Committee on General Government Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.