CS/SB 2024: Pub. Rec./Florida Alternative Energy Center [RPCC]
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Communications and Public Utilities ; Bennett
Pub. Rec./Florida Alternative Energy Center [RPCC]; creates exemption from public records & public meetings requirements for certain information held by Florida Alternative Energy Center; exempts specified information re recruitment of business to locate in Fla. & proprietary business information from public records requirements; creates exemption from public meetings requirements for meetings of governing board of said center at which confidential records are presented or discussed, etc.
Last Action: 5/4/2007 Senate - Died in Committee on Environmental Preservation and Conservation
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced, referred to Communications and Public Utilities; Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Governmental Operations; Rules -SJ 00135
• On Committee agenda-- Communications and Public Utilities, 04/18/07, 2:15 pm, 301-S
• CS by Communications and Public Utilities; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00490; CS read 1st time on 04/19/07 -SJ 00494
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2)
• Now in Environmental Preservation and Conservation -SJ 00490
• Died in Committee on Environmental Preservation and Conservation
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.