CS/SB 2026: Florida Alternative Energy TF [RPCC]
TRUST FUND/GENERAL BILL by Communications and Public Utilities ; Bennett ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Lynn
Florida Alternative Energy TF [RPCC]; creates said trust fund; provides for sources of funds & purposes; requires funds to remain in trust fund at end of each fiscal year; provides for future review & termination or re-creation of fund.
Last Action: 5/4/2007 Senate - Died in Committee on Environmental Preservation and Conservation
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced, referred to Communications and Public Utilities; Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Governmental Operations; General Government Appropriations -SJ 00135
• On Committee agenda-- Communications and Public Utilities, 04/18/07, 2:15 pm, 301-S
• CS by Communications and Public Utilities; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00490; CS read 1st time on 04/19/07 -SJ 00494
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2)
• Now in Environmental Preservation and Conservation -SJ 00490
• Died in Committee on Environmental Preservation and Conservation
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.