CS/SB 2240: Video Lottery Administration Trust Fund/DOL [EPCC]
TRUST FUND/GENERAL BILL by Regulated Industries ; Geller
Video Lottery Administration Trust Fund/DOL [EPCC]; creates Video Lottery Administrative Trust Fund within Lottery Department; provides for source of moneys & purposes; provides for annual carryforward of funds & for future review & termination or re-creation of trust fund. Creates 24.1127.
Last Action: 5/4/2007 Senate - Died in Committee on General Government Appropriations
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced, referred to Regulated Industries; Finance and Tax; General Government Appropriations -SJ 00148
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 04/09/07, 1:15 pm, 110-S
• CS by Regulated Industries; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00329; CS read 1st time on 04/11/07 -SJ 00340
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2)
• Remaining references corrected to General Government Appropriations -SJ 00368; Now in General Government Appropriations
• Died in Committee on General Government Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.