CS/SB 38: Relief/A. Susser/North Broward Hospital District [SPCC]
CLAIM/LOCAL by Health Regulation ; Jones
Relief/A. Susser/North Broward Hospital District [SPCC]; provides for relief of Adam Susser, a minor, by & through his parents & natural guardians, Judith Susser & Gary Susser; compensates him for injuries & damages sustained as result of negligence of North Broward Hospital District, d.b.a. Coral Springs Medical Center; provides for purchase of annuity to benefit special needs trust; provides for payment of attorney's fees, lobbyist's fees, & costs. CLAIM: $668,782.
Last Action: 6/12/2007 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2007-263
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to The Special Master on Claim Bills
• Introduced, referred to The Special Master on Claim Bills -SJ 00010
• Also referred to Health Regulation -SJ 00260
• Recommendation: Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by The Special Master on Claim Bills -SJ 00257; Now in Health Regulation -SJ 00258
• On Committee agenda-- Health Regulation, 04/10/07, 2:00 pm, 401-S
• CS by- Health Regulation; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 00360; CS read 1st time on 04/12/07 -SJ 00363
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 00360
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -SJ 00665; Amendment(s) adopted (021732) -SJ 00665; Read 3rd time -SJ 00665; CS passed as amended (021732); YEAS 27 NAYS 8 -SJ 00665; Immediately certified -SJ 00665
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Calendar -HJ 00891
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Substituted for CS/HB 1021 -HJ 00915; Read 2nd time -HJ 00915; Amendment(s) adopted -HJ 00915; Read 3rd time -HJ 00938; CS passed as amended; YEAS 115 NAYS 1 -HJ 00939
• In returning messages
• Concurred -SJ 00860; CS passed as amended (001615); YEAS 30 NAYS 10 -SJ 00861; Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -SJ 00861
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2007-263
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.