CS/SB 382: Workforce Innovation [EPCC]
GENERAL BILL by Commerce ; Bennett
Workforce Innovation [EPCC]; authorizes designation of regional workforce board as one-stop operator & direct provider of certain services, subject to approval by Governor & regional designated chief elected official. Amends 445.007.
Last Action: 5/4/2007 Senate - Died in Committee on Community Affairs
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Commerce; Community Affairs; Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations
• Introduced, referred to Commerce; Community Affairs; Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations -SJ 00027
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce, 03/27/07, 9:00 am, 401-S
• CS by Commerce; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 00258; CS read 1st time on 03/28/07 -SJ 00261
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2)
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 00258
• Died in Committee on Community Affairs
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.