CS/SB 628: Pub. Rec./Workers' Compensation Joint Underwriting [RPCC]
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Governmental Operations ; Lawson ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Posey
Pub. Rec./Workers' Compensation Joint Underwriting [RPCC]; provides exemption from public-records requirements for certain records of Fla. Workers' Compensation Joint Underwriting Association, Inc.; provides exemption from public-meetings requirements for portions of meeting of association's board of governors or subcommittee during which confidential records are discussed; provides for future legislative review & repeal of exemptions under OGSR Act, etc. Creates 627.3121
Last Action: 5/2/2007 Senate - Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -SJ 00800; Amendment(s) adopted (654244) -SJ 00801; Substituted HB 7169 -SJ 00801; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 7169 (Ch. 2007-202), CS/CS/CS/SB 1894 (Ch. 2007-146) -SJ 00801
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Governmental Operations; Judiciary; Higher Education Appropriations; Rules
• Introduced, referred to Governmental Operations; Judiciary; Higher Education Appropriations; Rules -SJ 00042
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Operations, 03/29/07, 9:00 am, 110-S --Not considered
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Operations, 04/12/07, 2:30 pm, 110-S
• CS by Governmental Operations; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00405; CS read 1st time on 04/13/07 -SJ 00406
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2)
• Remaining references corrected to Rules -SJ 00455; Now in Rules
• Withdrawn from Rules -SJ 00702; Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -SJ 00800; Amendment(s) adopted (654244) -SJ 00801; Substituted HB 7169 -SJ 00801; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 7169 (Ch. 2007-202), CS/CS/CS/SB 1894 (Ch. 2007-146) -SJ 00801
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.