CS/SB 660: Human Papillomavirus (HPV)/Schools [SPCC]
GENERAL BILL by Education Pre-K - 12 Appropriations ; Fasano ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) King ; Deutch
Human Papillomavirus (HPV)/Schools [SPCC]; requires that certain parents or guardians of public & private school students be provided information concerning human papillomavirus; requires DOH to prescribe information.
Last Action: 5/4/2007 Senate - Died in Committee on Education Pre-K - 12 Appropriations
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Education Pre-K - 12; Health Policy; Education Pre-K - 12 Appropriations
• Introduced, referred to Education Pre-K - 12; Health Policy; Education Pre-K - 12 Appropriations -SJ 00043
• On Committee agenda-- Education Pre-K - 12, 03/21/07, 1:00 pm, 110-S --Temporarily postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Education Pre-K - 12, 04/10/07, 2:00 pm, 110-S
• CS by Education Pre-K - 12; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 00359; CS read 1st time on 04/12/07 -SJ 00363
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2)
• Now in Health Policy -SJ 00360
• Withdrawn from Health Policy -SJ 00524; Now in Education Pre-K - 12 Appropriations
• Died in Committee on Education Pre-K - 12 Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.