CS/SB 680: Growth Management [SPCC]
GENERAL BILL by Finance and Tax ; Dockery ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Baker ; Haridopolos ; Argenziano ; Bennett ; Webster ; Fasano ; Siplin ; Crist
Growth Management [SPCC]; revises eligibility criteria for High Growth District Capital Outlay Assistance Grant Program; revises provisions for allocating funds provided by General Appropriations Act to Public Education Capital Outlay & Debt Service Trust Fund. Amends 1013.738. APPROPRIATION: $30,000,000.
Last Action: 4/27/2007 Senate - Substituted CS/HB 645 (Died in House returning Messages) -SJ 00662; Laid on Table -SJ 00662
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Education Pre-K - 12; Community Affairs; Finance and Tax; Education Facilities Appropriations
• Introduced, referred to Education Pre-K - 12; Community Affairs; Finance and Tax; Education Facilities Appropriations -SJ 00044
• On Committee agenda-- Education Pre-K - 12, 03/14/07, 9:00 am, 110-S
• Favorable by Education Pre-K - 12; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00132; Now in Community Affairs -SJ 00132
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 03/22/07, 1:00 pm, 412-K --Not considered
• Withdrawn from Community Affairs -SJ 00283; Now in Finance and Tax
• On Committee agenda-- Finance and Tax, 04/13/07, 8:30 am, 412-K
• CS by Finance and Tax; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00439; CS read 1st time on 04/18/07 -SJ 00442
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2)
• Now in Education Facilities Appropriations -SJ 00439; On Committee agenda-- Education Facilities Appropriations, 04/18/07, 1:00 pm, 301-S
• Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by- Education Facilities Appropriations (230124); YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 00439; Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 00439
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -SJ 00610; Amendment(s) adopted (953826, 230124) -SJ 00610; Ordered engrossed -SJ 00611
• Substituted CS/HB 645 (Died in House returning Messages) -SJ 00662; Laid on Table -SJ 00662
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.