CS/HB 703: Investments/State Board of Administration
GENERAL BILL by Government Efficiency & Accountability Council ; Porth ; Schwartz ; Hasner ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Jenne ; Bucher ; Sands ; Gelber ; Dick ; Hays ; Allen ; Lopez-Cantera ; Schenck ; Altman ; Rivera ; Davis ; Harrell ; Sachs ; Skidmore ; Kreegel ; Hukill ; Vana ; Brandenburg ; Richardson ; Precourt ; Kriseman ; Heller ; Nehr ; Zapata ; Long ; Ford ; Scionti ; Holder ; Cretul ; Bendross-Mindingall ; Bogdanoff
Investments/State Board of Administration; (THIS BILL COMBINES H703 & H1431) provides reporting requirements for executive director of SBA; requires SBA to identify all companies in which public moneys are invested that are doing certain types of business in or with Sudan & Iran; requires board to create & maintain certain scrutinized companies lists that name all such companies; provides that company may be removed from list under certain conditions, etc. Creates 215.442,.473.
Last Action: 5/2/2007 House - Placed on Special Order Calendar; Substituted CS/SB 2142; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/SB 2142 (Ch. 2007-88) -HJ 01023
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Government Efficiency & Accountability Council; Policy & Budget Council
• Referred to State Affairs (GEA) by Government Efficiency & Accountability Council
• Introduced, referred to Government Efficiency & Accountability Council; Policy & Budget Council -HJ 00054; Referred to State Affairs (GEA) by Government Efficiency & Accountability Council -HJ 00124
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs (GEA), 03/28/07, 3:30 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by State Affairs (GEA); YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -HJ 00306
• Now in Government Efficiency & Accountability Council -HJ 00306
• On Council agenda-- Government Efficiency & Accountability Council, 04/18/07, 9:30 am, Morris Hall
• CS combines this bill with 1431; CS by- Government Efficiency & Accountability Council; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 00585
• CS read 1st time on 04/23/07 -HJ 00577
• CS filed; CS referred to Policy & Budget Council -HJ 00584; Now in Policy & Budget Council
• On Council agenda-- Policy & Budget Council, 04/25/07, 9:00 am, 212-K
• Favorable by- Policy & Budget Council; YEAS 29 NAYS 0 -HJ 00706; Placed on Calendar -HJ 00706
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Temporarily postponed, on 2nd Reading -HJ 00844
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Substituted CS/SB 2142; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/SB 2142 (Ch. 2007-88) -HJ 01023
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.