CS/HB 1141: Pub. Rec./Sexual Violence Victim [SPCC]
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Jobs & Entrepreneurship Council ; Jenne ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Bucher ; Homan
Pub. Rec./Sexual Violence Victim [SPCC]; Expands exemption from public records requirements for specified records & time sheets submitted to agency relating to domestic violence to include records documenting sexual violence; extends future legislative review & repeal; revises statement of public necessity to conform.
Last Action: 7/2/2008 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2008-254; See also HB 489 (Ch. 2008-253)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Jobs & Entrepreneurship Council; Policy & Budget Council
• Referred to Business Regulation (JE) by Jobs & Entrepreneurship Council
• Introduced, referred to Jobs & Entrepreneurship Council; Policy & Budget Council -HJ 00091; Referred to Business Regulation (JE) by Jobs & Entrepreneurship Council -HJ 00137
• Referral to Business Regulation (JE) revoked by Jobs & Entrepreneurship Council -HJ 00318; Now in Jobs & Entrepreneurship Council -HJ 00318
• On Council agenda-- Jobs & Entrepreneurship Council, 03/27/08, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS by Jobs & Entrepreneurship Council; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 00363
• CS read 1st time on 03/28/08 -HJ 00360; CS filed
• Now in Policy & Budget Council -HJ 00369
• On Council agenda-- Policy & Budget Council, 04/15/08, 9:00 am, 212-K
• Favorable by- Policy & Budget Council; YEAS 33 NAYS 0 -HJ 00527; Placed on Calendar -HJ 00527
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -HJ 00802
• Read 3rd time -HJ 00996; CS passed; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 00996
• In Messages; Received, referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Commerce; Governmental Operations; Judiciary -SJ 00933; Withdrawn from Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Commerce; Governmental Operations; Judiciary -SJ 00926; Substituted for CS/SB 2574 -SJ 00926; Read 2nd time -SJ 00926
• Read 3rd time -SJ 00940; CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 00940
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 01185
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2008-254; See also HB 489 (Ch. 2008-253)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.