HB 1169: Reduced Cigarette Ignition/Fund
TRUST FUND/GENERAL BILL by Legg
Reduced Cigarette Ignition/Fund; Creates Reduced Cigarette Ignition Propensity Standard and Firefighter Protection Act Fund; provides for source of moneys & purposes; provides for annual carryforward of unused funds; provides for future review & termination or re-creation of fund.
Last Action: 5/2/2008 House - Died in Policy & Budget Council, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/CS/HB 1167 (Ch. 2008-129)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Jobs & Entrepreneurship Council; Policy & Budget Council
• Introduced, referred to Jobs & Entrepreneurship Council; Policy & Budget Council -HJ 00093
• On Council agenda-- Jobs & Entrepreneurship Council, 04/01/08, 4:00 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Jobs & Entrepreneurship Council; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 00404
• Now in Policy & Budget Council -HJ 00404
• Died in Policy & Budget Council, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/CS/HB 1167 (Ch. 2008-129)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.