CS/SB 1502: Leased Property for Public Purposes [RPCC]
GENERAL BILL by General Government Appropriations ; Margolis
Leased Property for Public Purposes [RPCC]; Exempts counties operating under a home rule charter from a 30-year lease limitation under certain circumstances, etc.
Last Action: 5/28/2008 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2008-48
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Community Affairs; Governmental Operations; Finance and Tax; General Government Appropriations
• Introduced, referred to Community Affairs; Governmental Operations; Finance and Tax; General Government Appropriations -SJ 00092
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 03/19/08, 1:00 pm, 412-K
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 00287
• Now in Governmental Operations -SJ 00287
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Operations, 04/09/08, 4:00 pm, 110-S
• Favorable by Governmental Operations; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00520
• Now in Finance and Tax -SJ 00520; On Committee agenda-- Finance and Tax, 04/15/08, 2:15 pm, 301-S
• Favorable by Finance and Tax; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 00617; Now in General Government Appropriations -SJ 00617
• On Committee agenda-- General Government Appropriations, 04/22/08, 10:00 am, 401-S
• CS by- General Government Appropriations; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00819; CS read 1st time on 04/24/08 -SJ 00820
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 00820
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -SJ 00961
• Read 3rd time -SJ 01001; CS passed; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 01001
• In Messages; Received, referred to Calendar -HJ 01266; Substituted for CS/HB 1477 -HJ 01266; Read 2nd time -HJ 01266; Read 3rd time -HJ 01266; CS passed; YEAS 114 NAYS 1 -HJ 01266
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 01094
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2008-48
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.