HB 199: Water Supply
GENERAL BILL by Kelly ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Hasner ; Hudson ; McBurney ; McKeel ; Murzin ; Nehr ; Patterson ; Richter ; Snyder ; Troutman ; Williams, T.
Water Supply; Directs Secretary of DEP to coordinate with WMDs to conduct study of certain desalination technologies; revises principles of Florida-friendly landscape; requires WMDs to consult with additional entities for activities relating to Florida-friendly landscaping practices; specifies UF's Yards & Neighborhoods extension program or similar program as primary resource for delivery of educational programs relating to such practices, etc.
Last Action: 5/2/2008 Senate - Died in Messages
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Environment & Natural Resources Council; Policy & Budget Council
• Referred to Environmental Protection (ENR) by Environment & Natural Resources Council
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Protection (ENR), 01/09/08, 8:00 am, 404-H
• Favorable by Environmental Protection (ENR); YEAS 7 NAYS 0
• Now in Environment & Natural Resources Council
• On Council agenda-- Environment & Natural Resources Council, 03/05/08, 9:00 am, 404-H
• Introduced, referred to Environment & Natural Resources Council; Policy & Budget Council -HJ 00020; Referred to Environmental Protection (ENR) by Environment & Natural Resources Council -HJ 00128; On Committee agenda-- Environmental Protection (ENR), 01/09/08, 8:00 am, 404-H; Favorable by Environmental Protection (ENR); YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -HJ 00139; Now in Environment & Natural Resources Council -HJ 00139; On Council agenda-- Environment & Natural Resources Council, 03/05/08, 9:00 am, 404-H
• Favorable by Environment & Natural Resources Council; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 00192; Now in Policy & Budget Council -HJ 00192
• On Council agenda-- Policy & Budget Council, 03/25/08, 1:00 pm, 212-K
• Favorable by- Policy & Budget Council; YEAS 28 NAYS 0 -HJ 00344; Placed on Calendar -HJ 00344
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -HJ 00775
• Read 3rd time -HJ 01008; Amendment(s) adopted -HJ 01008; Passed as amended; YEAS 114 NAYS 0 -HJ 01011
• In Messages
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.