CS/SB 2788: Tax Administration [FPCC]
GENERAL BILL by Finance and Tax ; Haridopolos
Tax Administration [FPCC]; Revises the time for commencing actions to contest a tax matter. Revises the list of tax-related forms that a taxpayer has a right to keep confidential. Revises provisions relating to the tax exemption for building materials used to rehabilitate real property in enterprise zones. Provides an exemption from the sales and use tax for an aircraft that is temporarily used in this state, etc.
Last Action: 5/2/2008 Senate - Died in Committee on Regulated Industries, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/CS/HB 745 (Ch. 2008-193)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced, referred to Finance and Tax; Criminal Justice; Judiciary; General Government Appropriations -SJ 00310
• On Committee agenda-- Finance and Tax, 03/26/08, 3:30 pm, 301-S --Temporarily postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Finance and Tax, 04/02/08, 8:30 am, 301-S
• CS by Finance and Tax; YEAS 4 NAYS 1 -SJ 00425; CS read 1st time on 04/03/08 -SJ 00444
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2)
• Remaining references corrected to Regulated Industries; Community Affairs; Judiciary; General Government Appropriations -SJ 00495; Now in Regulated Industries
• Died in Committee on Regulated Industries, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/CS/HB 745 (Ch. 2008-193)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.