CS/HB 311: Jacksonville Transportation Authority
GENERAL BILL by Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council ; Gibson ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Davis ; Gibbons
Jacksonville Transportation Authority; Expands authority's scope; revises qualification for membership on governing body; provides for monitoring by Transportation Commission; provides for financial disclosure; revises authority, powers, rights, & responsibilities of authority to provide for planning, coordinating, developing, financing, refinancing, constructing, owning, leasing, purchasing, operating, maintaining, etc.
Last Action: 5/2/2008 Senate - Died in Messages
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council; Policy & Budget Council
• Referred to Infrastructure (EEI) by Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council
• On Committee agenda-- Infrastructure (EEI), 02/08/08, 10:45 am or 15 minutes upon adjournment of the Council, 404-H
• Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Infrastructure (EEI); YEAS 8 NAYS 0
• Now in Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council
• Introduced, referred to Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council; Policy & Budget Council -HJ 00029; Referred to Infrastructure (EEI) by Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council -HJ 00130; On Committee agenda-- Infrastructure (EEI), 02/08/08, 10:45 am or 15 minutes upon adjournment of the Council, 404-H; Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Infrastructure (EEI); YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -HJ 00141; Now in Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council -HJ 00141
• On Council agenda-- Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council, 04/01/08, 4:00 pm, 404-H
• CS by Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 00415
• CS read 1st time on 04/08/08 -HJ 00426; CS filed
• Referred to- Calendar -HJ 00456
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -HJ 00826; Amendment(s) adopted -HJ 00826
• Read 3rd time -HJ 01020; CS passed as amended; YEAS 118 NAYS 0 -HJ 01021
• In Messages
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.