CS/HB 575: Contributions to Relieve Homelessness
GENERAL BILL by Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council ; Cusack ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Brandenburg ; Brisé ; Bucher ; Bullard ; Chestnut ; Gibbons ; Heller ; Kiar ; Kriseman ; Machek ; Porth ; Reed ; Robaina ; Roberson, Y ; Sachs ; Soto ; Thurston ; Zapata
Contributions to Relieve Homelessness; Requires motor vehicle registration form, registration renewal form, driver license application form, & driver license application form for renewal issuance or renewal extension to include option to make voluntary contribution to aid homeless; provides for contributions to be deposited into Grants and Donations Trust Fund of DCFS & used by State Office on Homelessness to supplement grants, etc.
• Referred to Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council; Policy & Budget Council
• Referred to Infrastructure (EEI) by Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council
• On Committee agenda-- Infrastructure (EEI), 02/21/08, 1:30 pm, 404-H
• Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Infrastructure (EEI); YEAS 8 NAYS 0
• Now in Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council
• Introduced, referred to Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council; Policy & Budget Council -HJ 00046; Referred to Infrastructure (EEI) by Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council -HJ 00133; On Committee agenda-- Infrastructure (EEI), 02/21/08, 1:30 pm, 404-H; Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Infrastructure (EEI); YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -HJ 00142; Now in Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council -HJ 00142
• On Council agenda-- Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council, 04/01/08, 4:00 pm, 404-H
• CS by Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 00415
• CS read 1st time on 04/08/08 -HJ 00426; CS filed
• Referred to- Calendar -HJ 00456
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.