SB 10: Balanced Federal Budget [SPSC]
CONCURRENT RESOLUTION by Atwater ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Gaetz ; Jones ; Bennett ; Haridopolos ; Altman ; Baker ; Alexander ; Thrasher ; Gardiner ; Negron ; Oelrich ; Richter ; Storms ; Crist
Balanced Federal Budget [SPSC]; Urges Congress to call a convention for the purpose of proposing amendments to the Constitution of the United States to provide for a balanced federal budget and limit the ability of Congress to dictate to states requirements for the expenditure of federal funds.
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Filed; Referred to Judiciary
• Introduced, referred to Judiciary -SJ 00014
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 03/09/10, 3:30 pm, 110-S
• Favorable by- Judiciary; YEAS 7 NAYS 2 -SJ 00189
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 00189
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -SJ 00254; Adopted; YEAS 28 NAYS 12 -SJ 00255
• In Messages
• Received -HJ 00714; Referred to Rules and Calendar Council -HJ 00714
• On Council agenda-- Rules and Calendar Council, 04/19/10, 6:15 pm or 15 minutes upon adjournment of Session, 404-H
• Favorable by- Rules and Calendar Council; YEAS 13 NAYS 3 -HJ 00762; Placed on Calendar -HJ 00762
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -HJ 00811; Amendment(s) failed -HJ 00811; Adopted; YEAS 70 NAYS 42 -HJ 00841
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 01137
• Signed by Officers and filed with Secretary of State
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.