CS/SB 1384: Taxes
GENERAL BILL by Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax ; Bennett
Taxes; Providing an exemption from intangible tax for lessees performing a governmental, municipal, or public purpose or function; expanding exemptions from the sales and use tax on labor and parts and equipment used in aircraft repairs on certain aircraft weighing more than 2,000 pounds; providing for retroactive application of certain provisions of the act and clarifying that such provisions are remedial and do not create a right to a refund, etc.
Last Action: 3/9/2012 Senate - Died in Budget, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7087 (Ch. 2012-32)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Transportation (TR)
- Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax (BFT)
- Budget (BC)
• Referred to Transportation; Budget -SJ 149
• Introduced -SJ 149
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 01/26/12, 1:30 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Transportation; YEAS 8 NAYS 0
• Now in Budget
• Subreferred to Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax
• Now in Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax
• On Committee agenda-- Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax, 02/23/12, 8:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 685
• Now in Budget -SJ 685
• CS by Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax read 1st time -SJ 686
• Died in Budget, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7087 (Ch. 2012-32)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.