HB 4003: Growth Policy
GENERAL BILL by Diaz ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Fullwood
Growth Policy; Terminates Urban Infill & Redevelopment Assistance Grant Program.
• Referred to Community and Military Affairs Subcommittee; Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 146
• On Committee agenda-- Community and Military Affairs Subcommittee, 11/02/11, 3:00 pm, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Community and Military Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 1 -HJ 172
• Now in Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 172
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Affairs Committee, 11/15/11, 4:00 pm, Reed Hall
• Favorable by- Economic Affairs Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -HJ 172
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 172
• Introduced -HJ 146
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 01/24/12
• Read 2nd time -HJ 255
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 270
• Passed; YEAS 85 NAYS 32 -HJ 270
• In Messages
• Referred to Community Affairs; Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Budget Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development Appropriations; Budget -SJ 762
• Received -SJ 762
• Withdrawn from Community Affairs; Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Budget Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development Appropriations; Budget -SJ 775
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 775
• Substituted for SB 188 -SJ 775
• Read 2nd time -SJ 775
• Amendment(s) pending (832626) -SJ 775
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/05/12
• Pending amendment(s), ruled out of order (832626) -SJ 786
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 873
• Passed; YEAS 35 NAYS 2 -SJ 873
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1146
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2012-90
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.