CS/CS/SB 406: Transportation Facility Designations
GENERAL BILL by Community Affairs ; Transportation ; Dean ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Thrasher ; Fasano ; Evers
Transportation Facility Designations; Providing honorary designations of certain transportation facilities in specified counties; directing the Department of Transportation to erect suitable markers, etc.
Last Action: 2/29/2012 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 7039 (Ch. 2012-228), CS/CS/CS/HB 599 (Ch. 2012-174), CS/CS/SB 922 (Ch. 2012-159)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Transportation (TR)
- Community Affairs (CA)
• Referred to Transportation; Community Affairs -SJ 37
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 12/07/11, 9:30 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• CS by Transportation; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 112
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 112
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 01/12/12, 8:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Introduced -SJ 37
• CS by Transportation read 1st time -SJ 102
• CS/CS by- Community Affairs; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 136
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS/CS by Community Affairs read 1st time -SJ 161
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 136
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/27/12
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/28/12
• Read 2nd time -SJ 689
• Amendment(s) adopted (721240) -SJ 689
• Ordered engrossed -SJ 693
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 708
• Substituted CS/HB 7039 -SJ 709
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 7039 (Ch. 2012-228), CS/CS/CS/HB 599 (Ch. 2012-174), CS/CS/SB 922 (Ch. 2012-159)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.