CS/HB 7039: Transportation Facility Designations
GENERAL BILL by Economic Affairs Committee ; Transportation and Highway Safety Subcommittee ; Drake ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Adkins ; Bembry ; Campbell ; Corcoran ; Ford ; Harrison ; Mayfield ; Weinstein
Transportation Facility Designations; Provides honorary designations of various transportation facilities in specified counties; directs DOT to erect suitable markers; revises designations in specified county.
Last Action: 5/6/2012 - Chapter No. 2012-228, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 599 (Ch. 2012-174), CS/CS/SB 922 (Ch. 2012-159)
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 236
• Introduced -HJ 220
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Affairs Committee, 02/16/12, 11:30 am, Reed Hall
• CS by- Economic Affairs Committee; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -HJ 686
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 682
• CS by Economic Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 681
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/22/12
• Read 2nd time -HJ 702
• Amendment(s) adopted (078935, 134587, 854973) -HJ 702
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 753
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 115 NAYS 0 -HJ 754
• In Messages
• Referred to Transportation; Community Affairs
• Received -SJ 683
• Withdrawn from Transportation; Community Affairs -SJ 709
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 709
• Substituted for CS/CS/SB 406 -SJ 709
• Read 2nd time -SJ 709
• Amendment(s) adopted (317754) -SJ 709
• Read 3rd time -SJ 713
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 713
• In returning messages
• Concurred in 1 amendment(s) (317754) -HJ 1138
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 1141
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -HJ 1142
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2012-228, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 599 (Ch. 2012-174), CS/CS/SB 922 (Ch. 2012-159)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.