CS/SB 544: Health Care
GENERAL BILL by Health Regulation ; Sobel
Health Care; Requiring that any physician or osteopathic physician who performs certain medical procedures in an office setting to register the office with the Department of Health unless that office is licensed as a facility under ch. 395, F.S., relating to hospital licensing and regulation, etc.
Last Action: 3/9/2012 House - Died in Messages, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 1263 (Ch. 2012-184)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Health Regulation (HR)
- Budget Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Appropriations (BHA)
- Budget (BC)
• Referred to Health Regulation; Budget -SJ 48
• On Committee agenda-- Health Regulation, 12/07/11, 2:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Regulation; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 112
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Budget -SJ 112
• Subreferred to Budget Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Appropriations -SJ 109
• Now in Budget Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Appropriations
• Introduced -SJ 48
• CS by Health Regulation read 1st time -SJ 104
• On Committee agenda-- Budget Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Appropriations, 01/19/12, 2:45 pm, 110 Senate Office Building --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Budget Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Appropriations, 01/24/12, 1:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Budget Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Appropriations; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 279
• Now in Budget -SJ 279
• On Committee agenda-- Budget, 02/21/12, 3:45 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Budget; YEAS 21 NAYS 0 -SJ 671
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 671
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/02/12
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/05/12
• Read 2nd time -SJ 787
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 874
• CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 874
• In Messages
• Died in Messages, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 1263 (Ch. 2012-184)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.