CS/SB 1258: Comprehensive Health Information System
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Grimsley
Comprehensive Health Information System; Renaming the Florida Center for Health Information and Policy Analysis as the Florida Health Information Transparency Initiative; revising the functions that the Agency for Health Care Information must perform in order to collect and disseminate health information and statistics; requiring the agency to implement the transparency initiative in a manner that recognizes state-collected data as an asset and rewards taxpayer investment in information collection and management; abolishing the State Consumer Health Information and Policy Advisory Council, etc.
- Health Policy (HP)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services (AHS)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 95
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 03/07/13, 8:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Introduced -SJ 95
• Favorable by Health Policy; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 156
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services -SJ 156
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 03/19/13, 4:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -SJ 241
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 241
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/28/13, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/03/13, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -SJ 347
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 356
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 347
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/10/13
• Read 2nd time -SJ 388
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 407
• CS passed; YEAS 36 NAYS 0 -SJ 407
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 977
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/30/13
• Received -HJ 977
• Temporarily postponed, on 2nd Reading -HJ 1027
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.