CS/CS/SB 328: Public Accountancy
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Regulated Industries ; Latvala ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Sobel
Public Accountancy; Renaming the Certified Public Accountant Education Minority Assistance Program as the “Clay Ford Scholarship Program”; revising provisions for the distribution of scholarships under the program; revising the annual maximum expenditures and frequency of distribution of moneys for the scholarships; requiring the Board of Accountancy to adopt rules for peer review programs; authorizing the board to establish a peer review oversight committee; revising license delinquency dates, etc.
- Regulated Industries (RI)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Appropriations -SJ 28
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 02/06/13, 3:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Regulated Industries; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 113
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 113
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/21/13, 3:00 pm, 412 Knott Building --Temporarily Postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/07/13, 2:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Introduced -SJ 28
• CS by Regulated Industries read 1st time -SJ 108
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 196
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 199
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 196
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/27/13
• Read 2nd time -SJ 262
• Amendment(s) adopted (931752) -SJ 262
• Ordered engrossed -SJ 262
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 300
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 300
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 616
• Received -HJ 616
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/17/13
• Substituted for CS/HB 39 -HJ 654
• Read 2nd time -HJ 654
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 672
• Amendment(s) adopted (891509) -HJ 673
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 116 NAYS 0 -HJ 673
• In returning messages
• Concurred in 1 amendment(s) (891509) -SJ 884, 885
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 885
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2013-167
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.