CS/HB 47: Firesafety Devices
GENERAL BILL by Insurance and Banking Subcommittee ; Hooper
Firesafety Devices; Requires certain battery-operated smoke alarms to meet specified standards; provides for applicability.
Last Action: 5/3/2013 House - Died in Regulatory Affairs Committee
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Insurance and Banking Subcommittee; Business and Professional Regulation Subcommittee; Regulatory Affairs Committee -HJ 23
• On Committee agenda-- Insurance and Banking Subcommittee, 02/13/13, 9:00 am, 404 HOB
• CS by Insurance and Banking Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 1 -HJ 155
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• Now in Business and Professional Regulation Subcommittee -HJ 151
• Introduced -HJ 23
• CS by Insurance and Banking Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 142
• On Committee agenda-- Business and Professional Regulation Subcommittee, 03/12/13, 1:00 pm, 12 HOB
• Favorable by Business and Professional Regulation Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 242
• Now in Regulatory Affairs Committee -HJ 242
• Died in Regulatory Affairs Committee
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.