SB 628: Driver Licenses
GENERAL BILL by Joyner
Driver Licenses; Authorizing a justice, judge, or designated employee to access reproductions of driver license images as part of the official work of a court, etc.
- Judiciary (JU)
- Transportation (TR)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Judiciary; Transportation; Rules -SJ 47
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 02/19/13, 1:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Judiciary; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 113
• Now in Transportation -SJ 113
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 03/07/13, 10:30 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 47
• Favorable by Transportation; YEAS 8 NAYS 0
• Now in Rules -SJ 195
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 03/21/13, 8:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -SJ 240
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 240
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/27/13
• Read 2nd time -SJ 264
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 303
• Passed; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 303
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 675
• Received -HJ 675
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/23/13
• Substituted for HB 987 -HJ 726
• Read 2nd time -HJ 726
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 822
• Passed; YEAS 115 NAYS 0 -HJ 823
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 675
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2013-67
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.