CS/SB 1290: Transportation Services Procurement
GENERAL BILL by Governmental Oversight and Accountability ; Altman ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Simpson ; Montford
Transportation Services Procurement; Requiring an agency to consider specified criteria when evaluating a proposal or reply received for procurement of specified transportation services, etc.
Last Action: 5/2/2014 Senate - Died in Transportation
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Transportation (TR)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Transportation; Appropriations -SJ 105
• Introduced -SJ 105
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 03/20/14, 8:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 318
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Transportation -SJ 318
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability read 1st time -SJ 323
• Died in Transportation
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.