CS/HB 323: Pharmacy
GENERAL BILL by Health and Human Services Committee ; La Rosa ; Campbell ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Coley
Pharmacy; Revising the composition of the Board of Pharmacy; increasing the number of registered pharmacy technicians which a licensed pharmacist may supervise; authorizing pharmacists to administer meningococcal and shingles vaccines under certain circumstances; requiring written prescriptions for specified controlled substances to be legibly dated in a specified format, etc.
• Referred to Health Quality Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 30
• On Committee agenda-- Health Quality Subcommittee, 02/05/14, 9:30 am, 306 HOB
• Favorable by Health Quality Subcommittee; YEAS 8 NAYS 4 -HJ 154
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 154
• Introduced -HJ 30
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 03/20/14, 9:00 am, Morris Hall --Not considered
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 03/27/14, 1:30 pm, Morris Hall
• CS by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 11 NAYS 5 -HJ 404
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Health and Human Services Committee read 1st time -HJ 400
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 439
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/24/14
• Read 2nd time -HJ 696
• Amendment(s) adopted (283069, 629383) -HJ 696
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 757
• Amendment(s) adopted (872687) -HJ 757
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 85 NAYS 33 -HJ 758
• In Messages
• Referred to Health Policy; Regulated Industries; Rules -SJ 710
• Received -SJ 710
• Withdrawn from Health Policy; Regulated Industries; Rules -SJ 1100
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 1100
• Substituted for CS/CS/CS/SB 278 -SJ 1100
• Read 2nd time -SJ 1100
• Amendment(s) adopted (548432) -SJ 1100
• Read 3rd time -SJ 1100
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 1100
• In returning messages
• Was taken up -HJ 1037
• Concurred in 1 amendment(s) (548432) -HJ 1038
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 111 NAYS 0 -HJ 1038
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -HJ 1038
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2014-113
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.