CS/HB 1043: Housing Authorities
GENERAL BILL by Economic Development and Tourism Subcommittee ; Eagle
Housing Authorities; Provides for creation of consolidated housing authorities under certain conditions; provides requirements; provides area of operation of consolidated housing authority; provides duties of governing body of county or municipality included in area of operation; provides public hearing requirements; provides for appointment of commissioners; provides powers & duties of consolidated housing authority & its commissioners; authorizes consolidated housing authority to borrow money, accept grants, & exercise its other powers for certain purposes; authorizes consolidated housing authority to execute mortgages encumbering real property for certain purposes.
Last Action: 5/1/2015 Senate - Died in Community Affairs
Bill Text: PDF
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Finance and Tax (FT)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Introduced -HJ 87
• Referred to Economic Development and Tourism Subcommittee; Finance and Tax Committee; Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 190
• PCS on Committee agenda-- Economic Development and Tourism Subcommittee, 03/25/15, 10:00 am, 12 HOB
• CS by Economic Development and Tourism Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 307
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Economic Development and Tourism Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 301
• Original reference(s) removed: Finance and Tax Committee
• CS referred to Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 326
• Now in Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 326
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Affairs Committee, 04/02/15, 8:00 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by- Economic Affairs Committee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 438
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 438
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/21/15
• Read 2nd time -HJ 621
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 664
• CS passed; YEAS 113 NAYS 0 -HJ 665
• In Messages
• Referred to Community Affairs; Finance and Tax; Appropriations -SJ 513
• Received -SJ 513
• Died in Community Affairs
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.