CS/CS/HB 373: Public Accountancy
GENERAL BILL by Regulatory Affairs Committee ; Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee ; Raulerson ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Bileca ; Richardson ; Stevenson
Public Accountancy; Revises definition of term "licensed audit firm"; revises practice requirements for partnerships, corporations, & limited liability companies; revises provisions relating to licensure of firms & public accounting firms; revises definition of term "quality review" to include peer review.
• Referred to Business and Professions Subcommittee; Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee; Regulatory Affairs Committee -HJ 33
• On Committee agenda-- Business and Professions Subcommittee, 02/10/15, 8:00 am, 12 HOB
• Favorable by Business and Professions Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 134
• Now in Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 134
• Introduced -HJ 33
• On Committee agenda-- Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee, 03/10/15, 12:30 pm, Morris Hall
• CS by Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -HJ 216
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 212
• Now in Regulatory Affairs Committee -HJ 222
• On Committee agenda-- Regulatory Affairs Committee, 04/01/15, 8:00 am, Sumner Hall
• CS/CS by- Regulatory Affairs Committee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 429
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS/CS by Regulatory Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 426
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 436
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/21/15
• Read 2nd time -HJ 607
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 654
• CS passed; YEAS 114 NAYS 0 -HJ 655
• In Messages
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Fiscal Policy -SJ 508
• Received -SJ 508
• Withdrawn from Regulated Industries; Fiscal Policy -SJ 580
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 580
• Substituted for CS/SB 636 -SJ 580
• Read 2nd time -SJ 580
• Read 3rd time -SJ 580
• CS passed; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 580
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 761
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2015-174
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.