HB 235: Parking for Disabled Veterans
GENERAL BILL by Roberson ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Albritton ; Artiles ; Baxley ; Drake ; Dudley ; Eisnaugle ; Hager ; Mayfield ; Metz ; Murphy ; Nunez ; Rehwinkel Vasilinda ; Slosberg ; Steube ; Torres
Parking for Disabled Veterans; Requires governing body of publicly owned or publicly operated airport to grant free parking to vehicle displaying specified license plates for disabled veterans; clarifies that such license plates are exempt from certain parking fees charged by county, municipality, or agency thereof.
Last Action: 2/23/2016 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 222 (Ch. 2016-39) -HJ 539
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Highway and Waterway Safety Subcommittee; Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee; Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 24
• On Committee agenda-- Highway and Waterway Safety Subcommittee, 10/20/15, 1:00 pm, 116 Knott Building
• Favorable by Highway and Waterway Safety Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 158
• Now in Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 158
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee, 11/17/15, 9:00 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 160
• Now in Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 160
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Affairs Committee, 12/03/15, 9:00 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by- Economic Affairs Committee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 165
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 165
• Introduced -HJ 24
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/23/16
• Substituted SB 222 -HJ 539
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 222 (Ch. 2016-39) -HJ 539
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.