SB 320: Public Records/Medical Technicians or Paramedics Personal Identifying Information
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Richter ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Soto
Public Records/Medical Technicians or Paramedics Personal Identifying Information; Creating an exemption from public records requirements for certain identifying and location information of current or former emergency medical technicians or paramedics certified under ch. 401, F.S., and the spouses and children of such emergency medical technicians or paramedics, under specified circumstances; providing for future legislative review and repeal of the exemption under the Open Government Sunset Review Act; providing a statement of public necessity, etc.
Last Action: 3/11/2016 House - Died in Messages, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 592 (Ch. 2016-159)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Health Policy (HP)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Health Policy; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 26
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 10/20/15, 12:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Health Policy; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 126
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 126
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 11/17/15, 1:00 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 126
• Now in Rules -SJ 126
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 12/03/15, 1:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -SJ 126
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 126
• Introduced -SJ 26
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 01/15/16
• Read 2nd time -SJ 217
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 234
• Passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 234
• In Messages
• Died in Messages, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 592 (Ch. 2016-159)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.