CS/SB 1156: Missing Persons
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Perry
Missing Persons; Abrogating the scheduled repeal of provisions relating to a citizen support organization for Florida Missing Children’s Day; expanding a pilot project for missing persons with special needs from specified counties to statewide, through regional autism centers; requiring each center that opts to join the pilot project to distribute personal devices to aid search-and-rescue efforts, etc.
Last Action: 3/5/2018 Senate - Laid on Table, refer to CS/CS/HB 591 -SJ 688
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Education; Appropriations Subcommittee on Higher Education; Appropriations -SJ 86
• Introduced -SJ 86
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 01/22/18, 3:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Education; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 204
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Higher Education -SJ 204
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Higher Education, 02/08/18, 12:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Higher Education; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 348
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 348
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/27/18, 11:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 20 NAYS 0 -SJ 436
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 436
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/05/18 -SJ 753
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 438
• Read 2nd time -SJ 688
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 591 -SJ 688
• Laid on Table, refer to CS/CS/HB 591 -SJ 688
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.