CS/SB 808: Public Records/Surplus Lands
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Environmental Preservation and Conservation ; Baxley
Public Records/Surplus Lands; Providing an exemption for valuations, certain records, and sales offers for sales related to surplus lands; authorizing disclosure of such records under certain circumstances; providing a statement of public necessity, etc.
Last Action: 3/8/2018 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 705 (Ch. 2018-156), CS/HB 703 (Ch. 2018-155) -SJ 911
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Environmental Preservation and Conservation (EP)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 63
• Introduced -SJ 63
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 01/16/18, 10:00 am, 37 Senate Office Building --Amendment(s) Adopted - Temporarily Postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 02/05/18, 4:30 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 297
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 297
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation read 1st time -SJ 302
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 02/13/18, 10:00 am, 401 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 347
• Now in Rules -SJ 347
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 02/26/18, 2:30 pm, 412 Knott Building --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 03/01/18, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 11 NAYS 1 -SJ 564
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 564
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/08/18 -SJ 967
• Read 2nd time -SJ 911
• Substituted CS/CS/CS/HB 705 -SJ 911
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 705 (Ch. 2018-156), CS/HB 703 (Ch. 2018-155) -SJ 911
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.