The Senate has convened, unilaterally, in Special Session for the sole purpose of consideration of Executive Order 19-14.
SB 130: Sexual Battery Prosecution Time Limitation
Sexual Battery Prosecution Time Limitation; Creating an exception to the general time limitations which allows a prosecution to be commenced at any time for specified sexual battery offenses against victims younger than a certain age at the time the offense was committed, etc.
- Criminal Justice (CJ)
- Judiciary (JU)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice (ACJ)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Criminal Justice; Judiciary; Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice; Appropriations -SJ 42
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 02/04/19, 1:30 pm, 37 Senate Building --Meeting cancelled
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 02/11/19, 2:30 pm, 37 Senate Building
• Favorable by Criminal Justice; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 158
• Now in Judiciary
• Introduced -SJ 42
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Judiciary
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.