CS/CS/SB 576: Corporate Income Tax
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Finance and Tax ; Perry ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Flores ; Stargel
Corporate Income Tax; Adopting the Internal Revenue Code in effect on January 1, 2019; providing for refunds of certain corporate income tax receipts in a certain fiscal year; providing for the subtraction of global intangible low-taxed income from taxable income for the purpose of determining adjusted federal income; requiring taxpayers filing returns during a certain timeframe to submit specified information to the Department of Revenue by certain means, etc. APPROPRIATION: $120,000
Last Action: 5/1/2019 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7127 (Ch. 2019-168) -SJ 653
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Finance and Tax (FT)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Finance and Tax; Appropriations -SJ 73
• Introduced -SJ 73
• On Committee agenda-- Finance and Tax, 04/04/19, 12:30 pm, 401 Senate Building
• CS by Finance and Tax; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 331
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations
• CS by Finance and Tax read 1st time -SJ 334
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/18/19, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -SJ 379
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 382
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/01/19 -SJ 765
• Read 2nd time -SJ 653
• Substituted HB 7127 -SJ 653
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7127 (Ch. 2019-168) -SJ 653
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.