CS/SB 1018: Exposure of Sexual Organs
GENERAL BILL by Criminal Justice ; Stewart
Exposure of Sexual Organs; Increasing criminal penalties for exposure of sexual organs for a second or subsequent offense; providing an exception to the unlawful exposure of sexual organs; authorizing warrantless arrests when a law enforcement officer has probable cause to believe that a person has violated s. 800.03, F.S., etc.
Last Action: 3/10/2020 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 675 (Ch. 2020-84) -SJ 595
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Criminal Justice; Judiciary; Rules -SJ 76
• Introduced -SJ 76
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 01/28/20, 1:30 pm, 37 Senate Building --Temporarily Postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 02/04/20, 9:00 am, 37 Senate Building
• CS by Criminal Justice; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 240
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Criminal Justice read 1st time -SJ 247
• Now in Judiciary
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 02/19/20, 1:30 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Favorable by Judiciary; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 346
• Now in Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 02/26/20, 9:00 am, 110 Senate Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 357
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/06/20 -SJ 519
• Read 2nd time -SJ 517
• Amendment(s) adopted (913868) -SJ 518
• Ordered engrossed -SJ 518
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 595
• Substituted CS/HB 675 -SJ 595
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 675 (Ch. 2020-84) -SJ 595
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.