HB 1097: Regional Planning Council Meetings
GENERAL BILL by Geller ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Jenne ; Joseph
Regional Planning Council Meetings; Provides requirements for establishing quorum for meetings of certain councils when voting member appears via telephone, real-time videoconferencing, or similar real-time electronic or video communication.
Last Action: 3/10/2020 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 1398 (Ch. 2020-122) -HJ 1070
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 95
• Introduced -HJ 95
• On Committee agenda-- Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee, 01/21/20, 9:00 am, 12 HOB
• Favorable by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 412
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 412
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 01/30/20, 11:30 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 23 NAYS 0 -HJ 478
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 478
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 1398 (Ch. 2020-122) -HJ 1070
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.