CS/SR 1572: Climate Change
RESOLUTION by Infrastructure and Security ; Stewart
Climate Change; Expressing the Legislature’s support for the adoption of policies that will prepare Florida for the environmental and economic impact of climate change, sea-level rise, and flooding, and recognizing the important role that resiliency and infrastructure will play in fortifying this state, etc.
- Infrastructure and Security (IS)
- Environment and Natural Resources (EN)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Infrastructure and Security; Environment and Natural Resources; Rules -SJ 118
• Introduced -SJ 118
• On Committee agenda-- Infrastructure and Security, 01/27/20, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Building
• CS by Infrastructure and Security; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 215
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Infrastructure and Security read 1st time -SJ 223
• Now in Environment and Natural Resources
• On Committee agenda-- Environment and Natural Resources, 02/10/20, 4:00 pm, 37 Senate Building
• Favorable by Environment and Natural Resources; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 268
• Now in Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 03/02/20, 12:00 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 374
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/05/20 -SJ 461
• Read 2nd time -SJ 427
• Adopted -SJ 427
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.