CS/SB 68: Homelessness
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Book
Homelessness; Expanding the membership of the Council on Homelessness to include a representative of the Florida Housing Coalition and the Secretary of the Department of Elderly Affairs or his or her designee; increasing the maximum amount of grant awards per continuum of care lead agency; specifying the purposes of a continuum of care; requiring each continuum of care, pursuant to federal law, to designate a collaborative applicant that is responsible for submitting the continuum of care funding application for the designated catchment area to the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development, etc.
Last Action: 3/9/2020 Senate - Laid on Table, refer to HB 163 -SJ 547
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 10
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 10/22/19, 11:00 am, 301 Senate Building
• Favorable by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 131
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services
• Introduced -SJ 9
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 02/13/20, 12:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 326
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/03/20, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 20 NAYS 0 -SJ 461
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/09/20 -SJ 550
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 461
• Read 2nd time -SJ 546
• Substituted HB 163 -SJ 547
• Laid on Table, refer to HB 163 -SJ 547
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.