CS/SB 702: Petroleum Cleanup
GENERAL BILL by Environment and Natural Resources ; Albritton
Petroleum Cleanup; Authorizing the Department of Environmental Protection to use funds from the Inland Protection Trust Fund to pay for specified activities related to removal and replacement of petroleum storage systems; providing for petroleum storage system repair or replacement due to damage caused by ethanol or biodiesel and for preventive measures to reduce the potential for such damage; revising the contents of an advanced cleanup application to include a specified property owner or responsible party agreement, etc.
- Environment and Natural Resources (EN)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government (AEG)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Environment and Natural Resources; Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; Appropriations -SJ 54
• Introduced -SJ 53
• On Committee agenda-- Environment and Natural Resources, 01/27/20, 4:00 pm, 37 Senate Building
• CS by Environment and Natural Resources; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 214
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Environment and Natural Resources read 1st time -SJ 218
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government, 02/25/20, 9:00 am, 110 Senate Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 346
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/27/20, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 20 NAYS 0 -SJ 357
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/04/20 -SJ 411
• Read 2nd time -SJ 402
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 454
• Amendment(s) adopted (834648) -SJ 454
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 457
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 1002
• Received -HJ 1002
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/10/20
• Read 2nd time -HJ 1045
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 1084
• CS passed; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 1085
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 725
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2020-56
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.