CS/SB 260: Services for Veterans and Their Families
Services for Veterans and Their Families; Authorizing the Department of Veterans’ Affairs to establish the Florida Veterans’ Care Coordination Program to provide veterans and their families with behavioral health care referral and care coordination services; authorizing the department to contract with a certain nonprofit entity to enter into agreements with Florida 211 Network participants to provide such services; providing for the statewide delivery of specified services by program teams; requiring Florida 211 Network participants to collect program implementation data and to submit such data to the department, etc.
Last Action: 4/21/2021 Senate - Laid on Table, refer to HB 231 -SJ 514
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Appropriations -SJ 56
• On Committee agenda-- Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security, 02/02/21, 12:30 pm, 37 Senate Building
• Favorable by Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 176
• Now in Children, Families, and Elder Affairs
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 03/02/21, 4:00 pm, 37 Senate Building
• Introduced -SJ 56
• Favorable by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 190
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/15/21, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/19/21, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 20 NAYS 0 -SJ 472
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/21/21 -SJ 559
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 475
• Read 2nd time -SJ 514
• Substituted HB 231 -SJ 514
• Laid on Table, refer to HB 231 -SJ 514
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.