SB 7014: OGSR/Office of Insurance Regulation
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Banking and Insurance
OGSR/Office of Insurance Regulation; Adding the Office of Insurance Consumer Advocate to the list of entities to which the Office of Insurance Regulation may disclose confidential and exempt information; removing the scheduled repeal of an exemption from public records requirements for certain proprietary business information and information that is confidential and held by the Office of Insurance Regulation, etc.
• Submitted for consideration by Banking and Insurance
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 02/02/21, 3:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Submitted as Committee Bill and Reported Favorably by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 12 NAYS 0
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 157
• Introduced -SJ 157
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 03/31/21, 8:00 am, 37 Senate Building
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 342
• Now in Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/16/21, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/20/21, 8:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 472
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/21/21 -SJ 559
• Read 2nd time -SJ 552
• Read 3rd time -SJ 552
• Passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 1 -SJ 552
• In Messages
• Bill referred to House Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (4/26/2021)
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Read 2nd time
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Added to Third Reading Calendar
• Read 3rd time
• Passed; YEAS 114, NAYS 1
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 746
• Message sent to senate
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2021-106
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.