CS/CS/SB 1802: Broadband Pole Replacement Trust Fund
TRUST FUND/GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Commerce and Tourism ; Boyd ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Perry
Broadband Pole Replacement Trust Fund; Creating the trust fund within the Department of Economic Opportunity; providing the purpose of the trust fund; providing that moneys credited to the trust fund shall consist of certain funds; requiring that certain funds in the trust fund be used in a manner consistent with federal law or grant agreement for use of the funds; providing that the balance in the trust fund at the end of a fiscal year remains in the trust fund and is available for carrying out the purposes of the trust fund; providing for future legislative review and termination or re-creation of the trust fund, etc.
Last Action: 3/14/2022 House - Died in Messages
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Commerce and Tourism (CM)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development (ATD)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Commerce and Tourism; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Appropriations -SJ 154
• Introduced -SJ 154
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Tourism, 01/24/22, 3:00 pm, 110 Senate Building
• CS by Commerce and Tourism; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 218
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development
• CS by Commerce and Tourism read 1st time -SJ 225
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development, 02/22/22, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 454
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/28/22, 10:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -SJ 521
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/03/22 -SJ 591
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 530
• Read 2nd time -SJ 551
• Read 3rd time -SJ 551
• CS passed; YEAS 34 NAYS 0 -SJ 551
• In Messages
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.