CS/SB 444: Indecent, Lewd, or Lascivious Touching
GENERAL BILL by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs ; Perry ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Book
Indecent, Lewd, or Lascivious Touching; Defining conduct prohibited as indecent, lewd, or lascivious touching of certain minors; ranking the offense on the offense severity ranking chart of the Criminal Punishment Code, etc.
- Criminal Justice (CJ)
- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs (CF)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Criminal Justice; Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Rules -SJ 26
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 11/30/21, 12:30 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Favorable by Criminal Justice; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 94
• Now in Children, Families, and Elder Affairs
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 01/11/22, 1:30 pm, 37 Senate Building
• Introduced -SJ 26
• CS by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 116
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 01/20/22, 9:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs read 1st time -SJ 172
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -SJ 215
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/03/22 -SJ 337
• Read 2nd time -SJ 333
• Read 3rd time -SJ 333
• CS passed; YEAS 36 NAYS 1 -SJ 333
• Immediately certified -SJ 337
• In Messages
• Bill referred to House Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (3/7/2022)
• 1st Reading (Committee Substitute 1)
• Read 2nd time
• Amendment 568773 adopted
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Added to Third Reading Calendar
• Read 3rd time
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 117, NAYS 0
• In returning messages
• Concurred in 1 amendment(s) (568773) -SJ 812
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 812
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -SJ 812
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2022-164
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.