CS/SB 356: Practice of Dentistry
GENERAL BILL by Banking and Insurance ; Boyd
Practice of Dentistry; Requiring individuals and entities that provide dental services through telehealth to provide each patient with specified information regarding the dentists treating such patient; requiring that there be a dentist of record for each patient treated through telehealth; requiring that advertisements of specified dental services provided through telehealth contain a specified disclaimer; specifying that only certain dental practitioners may perform specified functions of dentistry, etc.
- Health Policy (HP)
- Banking and Insurance (BI)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Health Policy; Banking and Insurance; Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 03/06/23, 3:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Health Policy; YEAS 10 NAYS 0
• Now in Banking and Insurance
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 03/22/23, 11:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 10 NAYS 0
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Rules
• CS by Banking and Insurance read 1st time
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/19/23, 8:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 19 NAYS 0
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/27/23
• Read 2nd time -SJ 562
• Read 3rd time -SJ 562
• CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 562
• In Messages
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.