- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2004 Florida Statutes
Florida Communities Trust Fund.
380.511 Florida Communities Trust Fund.--
(1) There is created the Florida Communities Trust Fund as a nonlapsing, revolving fund for projects, activities, acquisitions, and operating expenses necessary to carry out this part. The fund shall be held and administered by the trust. The following shall be credited to or deposited in the Florida Communities Trust Fund:
(a) All moneys and revenue from the operation, management, sale, lease, or other disposition of land, water areas, related resources, and the facilities thereon acquired or constructed under this part.
(b) Moneys accruing to any agency for the purposes listed in this part.
(c) Proceeds from the sale of environmental license plates authorized in s. 320.08058(5).
(d) Other moneys as the Legislature authorizes.
All moneys so deposited into the Florida Communities Trust Fund shall be trust funds for the uses and purposes set forth in this section, within the meaning of s. 215.32(1)(b); and such moneys shall not become or be commingled with the General Revenue Fund of the state, as defined by s. 215.32(1)(a).
(2) The trust may expend any moneys in the Florida Communities Trust Fund to acquire land, water areas, and related resources; to provide technical assistance to local governments to establish transfer of development rights programs within their jurisdictions; and to construct, improve, enlarge, extend, operate, and maintain capital improvements and facilities in accordance with this part, except as limited by s. 380.510(7).
(3) The trust may disburse moneys in the Florida Communities Trust Fund to pay all necessary expenses to carry out the purposes of this part, except as limited by s. 380.510(7).
History.--s. 28, ch. 89-175; s. 2, ch. 90-192; s. 4, ch. 90-194; s. 14, ch. 91-192; s. 5, ch. 91-429; s. 72, ch. 93-206; s. 10, ch. 95-282.