- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2004 Florida Statutes
Supervisors to furnish statistical and other information.
98.212 Supervisors to furnish statistical and other information.--
(1)(a) Upon written request, supervisors shall, as promptly as possible, furnish to recognized public or private universities and senior colleges within the state, to state or county governmental agencies, and to recognized political party committees statistical information for the purpose of analyzing election returns and results.
(b) Supervisors may require reimbursement for any part or all of the actual expenses of supplying any information requested under paragraph (a). For the purposes of this subsection, supervisors may use the services of any research and statistical personnel that may be supplied.
(c) Lists of names submitted to supervisors for indication of registration or nonregistration or of party affiliation shall be processed at any time at cost, except that in no case shall the charge exceed 10 cents for each name on which the information is furnished.
(2) The supervisors shall provide information as requested by the department for program evaluation and reporting to the Federal Election Commission pursuant to the National Voter Registration Act of 1993.
History.--s. 2, ch. 57-810; s. 5, ch. 77-175; s. 26, ch. 79-400; s. 34, ch. 94-224; s. 40, ch. 97-13; s. 11, ch. 2003-415.