- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2007 Florida Statutes
Statewide voter registration database.
98.0981 Statewide voter registration database.--Within 75 days after a general election or within 15 days after all supervisors of elections have updated voter history information, whichever occurs later, the department shall send to the President of the Senate, the Speaker of the House of Representatives, the Senate Minority Leader, and the House Minority Leader a report in electronic format of all voters qualified to vote in the election or primary. The report shall include for each voter the code used by the department to uniquely identify the voter; all information provided in the uniform statewide voter registration application pursuant to s. 97.052(2), except what is specifically identified as confidential or exempt from public records requirements; the date of registration; the representative district, senatorial district, congressional district, and precinct in which the voter resides; and whether the voter voted at the precinct location, voted by early vote, voted by absentee ballot, attempted to vote by absentee ballot that was not counted, attempted to vote by provisional ballot that was not counted, or did not vote.
History.--s. 25, ch. 2005-278.